When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best--running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It's Cost Effective: Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It's a Time Saver: Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies: Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals--you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports: You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers' compensation reports and much more.
Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs.
We recommend either outsourcing your payroll to a company that specializes in payroll or if you would like a little more control but not all of the responsibility we recommend using an online program such as Quickbooks or Gusto..
1. Outsourced Comprehensive Payroll Services: takes care of all of the payroll processing for you, so that you won't have to. You get...
- Payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
- All of your payroll checks are laser printed on "blank" check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the Federal Reserve System.
- Dealing with Direct Deposits
- IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Creating reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- Maintaining accurate payroll records.
3. Online Payroll Processing: You can enter your employee's hours and earnings securely online and get...
- The ability to instantly print payroll checks on your own printer.
- Free Direct Deposits
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports.
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.
For more information, please contact us.